Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LOVE {wishes that come true}

When Evan & I moved into our house in June of 2008, I immediately clipped some pictures and quotes from different magazines, taped them on the inside of our linen closet, and called it my "Wish Board." While I've neglected it a bit (it still has all the same "wishes" on it today as it did back then,) the power of my wishes must have kept on working because... this morning I realized one of my wishes came true!

My fancy wish board, a.k.a cabinet door, has an illustration of an airplane, quotes that say "Someday we will have to tell our grandchildren about places like these," and "Acquire what you Desire," chipboard letters that spell "LAUGH" (which I stole off one of my bridal shower decorations- ok, so that is only a few months old!) and a picture of the front end of my dream car- a silver Audi A3. Yesss, the exact same silver Audi that I randomly sold my Jetta for and bought in May of this year! Weird that it took me so long to make the connection, right?


Now that I think about it, I have been laughing quite a bit lately, and Evan & I have traveled to several places that we will be happy to tell our grandchildren about someday. Hah! It appears to be working!

Maybe I should spend more time working on my wish board? I'm all for manifesting the life I WANT and LOVE. Do you believe in the Law of Attraction? If not, maybe you should...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin