Thursday, July 30, 2009

LOVE {cute, cheap summer dresses}

Check out this adorable Braided Strap Maxi Dress I just found at Forever 21 {or XXI, as it's called at Horton Plaza.} This is exactly what I've been looking for all summer- a lightweight, airy but still figure-fattering, longggg cotton dress. Yay! It was only $24.80, so I got two- black + blue. It also comes in a really cute orange, for all you tan ladies.




Tip: While in the fitting room, I noticed that the blue dress was a LOT longer than the black dress. When I asked the fitting room attendant whether it was a color thing or what, she said no- apparently there are different lengths within each color. So make sure you try a couple different dresses before you buy one. I was able to find a couple that hit the floor, and a couple that barely came to my mid-calf. Every once in a while inconsistency works out in my favor! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin