Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LOVE {bud light with lime}

I know, I know. You're thinking to yourself, "Really, Danielle likes Bud Light?" Yes! While I'm more of a vodka/soda or saké girl, Bud Light with Lime is surprisingly delicious and definitely worth keeping in the fridge this summer. Have you tried it yet?


My advice: put a couple bottles in the freezer before you start cooking dinner (fish tacos, maybe?) Set your kitchen timer for 20 minutes, get dinner started, and then be sure to check on the bottles when your timer goes off. As with any beer, BLw/L is definitely best when served frigidly cold (ie: ice crystals on the bottle neck.) I like mine with an extra squirt of lime and a dash of salt. As Martha would say, it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin