Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LOVE {sunsheen leg spray by mac}

Have you ever tried MAC's Sunsheen Leg Spray, $22.50? If not, then you NEED to run down to your local MAC store or counter and give this magical product a shot!

Sunsheen Leg Spray is a smooth-on, gel-based bronzer that's soft and mousse-like to apply, yet provides sheer to low coverage with subtle sheen and radiance. For sexy, shorts-worthy legs, grab some of this leg spray ASAP. LOVE it. :o)


TIPS:

1. I've been using the "medium dark" formula on my fair-skinned leggies, and I find myself wishing it gave my skin more color. If you've got any tan at all, go big and get the "deep dark" formula.

2. I've noticed that it's best to apply Sunsheen Leg Spray immediately after showering, either by itself or on top of your regular lotion.

3. Definitely wait a few minutes after applying the spray before getting dressed, just to make sure the damp mousse doesn't rub off onto your clothes. After the spray dries, you'll be ready to throw on a cute little dress and enjoy the summer sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin