Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LOVE {big sexy hair "spray & play" volumizing hairspray}

A few months ago, Evan persuaded me to try some $14 hairspray from Costco. I've used Shaper Plus for-ev-er, but I reluctantly gave in and said, "Sure, I'll tryyyyy it." My thought process went something like this: "I mean, two huge bottles for $14 is a really good deal, and Costco will return anything, no questions asked. Ok, fine!" Let me just say that I have been pleasantly surprised by this stuff. It's amazing! Good hold, but totally flexible if you run a brush or your fingers through your hair. I LOVE this hairspray so much that I even brought it to Ireland to use on our wedding day. Yes, it's that fantastical!




1 comment:

  1. buy fildena double 200mg online can be used as early as 4 hours before sex and as late as 30 minutes before sex. However, it is recommended to use this drug within an hour before sex. It may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. This medicine will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually stimulated.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin