Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WOAH!

1757 hits? WOW!

{via www.sillyanimals.com}

I'm flattered {and a bit surprised,} that so many of you are enjoying this space I call "my blog." Over the past couple months, want.love.need has become, more than anything, a collection of randomness- recipes, photography, quotes, fashion, and crafts- that I run across and think, "I need to save this. Someday I will buy/make/gift this." It's much easier than bookmarking. Trust.

So, thanks for checking back to see what fun things I've run across in my day-to-day life on the internet. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not just wasting time. I 'preciate it!

XO,
Danielle

PS: Feel free to leave comments on posts that catch your eye. That might be the only way I'll know for sure my husband isn't just refreshing my blog a couple dozen times a day to make me think people are on here milling around. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin