Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WANT {flip dolls}

Sorry for the lack of posts this week! I've been busy bust prepping for our event on Thursday. It's times like these that I wish I wasn't such a dang procrastinator. Ugh. I've always worked best under pressure {hello, college,} but jeez! Honestly though, tomorrow is going to be a LOT of fun. I can't wait. :o)

Anywho, back to flip dolls. Found these on Etsy this morning and fell in LOVE. To me, they are super adorable. What do you think? Are they creepy? Cute? Both? XO

George & the Dragon Flip Doll, $60:

George...


...becomes the dragon. Definitely cute. Love George's flip-up helmet & pinstripe suit of armor.


Mild Mannered Super Hero Flip Doll, $60:



Super hero...

...becomes super librarian. Pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin