Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WANT {fuji instax camera}

The day I could not find a pack of Polaroid film anywhere in San Diego= one of the saddest days of my life. I have a serious love for instant photos- photo booths, Polaroids, etc. I die. {Ok, Rachel Zoe...}

Imagine my delight upon discovering that Fuji has come out with a smaller, more adorable instant camera... the Instax Mini! I'm in love, and I haven't even held one yet. I want & need this camera, badly. Is it Christmas yet? PS, Santa- I'm going to need a couple cases of film, for I can see myself taking at least 5 photos/day.

Tada...



Oooh, I can't wait! Better clean off the fridge now...


{via a beautiful mess, available @ amazon.com, $84.95}

1 comment:

  1. Did you end up purchasing this camera? Im not sure if I want the mini7 or the instax210. any idea what the differences are?? I miss polaroid too :(

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin