Monday, October 26, 2009

Come join us for a fun holiday event!

Hi friends,

To help get our favorite ladies into the holiday spirit, Cristina Garcia of Extraordinary Events and I are hosting a fun little holiday party on Thursday, October 29th in La Jolla Cove. Along with showcasing my latest photography, I'll be teaching crafty do-it-yourself holiday card classes throughout the afternoon.

Extraordinary Events & Weddings, a company owned by my dear friend, Cristina, is thrilled to announce the addition of The Promiscuous Chef and Hacienda de las Rosas Winery. There will be a wine tasting and delicious fair prepared by Chef Craig! Please pass this along to your friends, clients and family!

In additional to all of the fun food and wine festivities, I will be teaching do-it-yourself holiday card making classes. Yay! Please email me at danielle@fromthismomentplanners if you want me to save a spot for you or for more info on the event.

Come on down, mingle, and enjoy yummy wine, appetizers, and desserts with us. Hope to see you there!



PS: If you can't make it, leave a comment and I'll send ya a DIY kit! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin