Monday, September 14, 2009

LOVE{incredibly delicious snacks}

Happy Monday! Sorry for going MIA on you the last couple days, but my Dad, Chris, surprised me with a little visit. Since Evan still can't walk, Dad filled in as my date for the Dave Matthews concerts {which I had been waiting for ALL YEAR!} We had a great time relaxing, rocking out to Dave Matthews, and discovering some yummy new snacks.

Behold, Vicenzi "Crema Pasticcera Mini Snacks."


Delicious. Crisp. Light. Slightly Lemony. Sweet. Addictive. Did I mention they also come in chocolate? You must try them. Dad & I found them at Mona Lisa's, an Italian restaurant and deli in Little Italy. The pastries come individually wrapped, six to a box. Trust me when I say that six was NOT enough. Buy at least two boxes. Whip up a nice, hot mug of chai tea {I like the Trader Joe's mix,} grab your Vicenzi Mini Snack, dip, and enjoy. You'll see- they're heavenly. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin