Tuesday, August 11, 2009

LOVE {microdelivery exfoliating wash}

Over the past year or so, Philosophy has become my favorite skin care brand. I used to be an Origins girl, but we all need a little change sometimes, right? All it took was about a week of using Philosophy's products to be completely hooked. Not only is their packaging perfectly simple, but their products smell natural and feel incredible.


While I use many of their products, my favorite has to be the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash. It's described as a "30 second mini-peel," and I can vouch that it truly lives up to this claim. I typically use Purity cleanser each night (to remove my makeup,) and Microdelivery Wash every morning in the shower. The gritty but gentle sulfate-free scrub brushes away dead skin cells and softens fine lines. Since I've started using it, I've noticed that my skin feels softer, more moisturized, and my makeup looks smoohter and fresher.


While $25 for 8oz. or $37 for 16oz. (only @ Sephora,) may sound like a lot, I'd recommend that you get the 16oz bottle. You're going to love it, so you might as well! I've had my large bottle of Exfoliating Wash for at least 6 months now, and it's still at least half full. Basically, you're getting about a year's worth of face wash, along with softer, more gorgeous skin, for about $3 a month. Worth it? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin