Saturday, June 27, 2009

LOVE {travel journals}

One of the best decisions I've made in a long time is to keep daily travel journals. I started journaling back in October of 2008, when I chronicled each day of our two-week Thailand trip. Conveniently, it just so happened to be the trip Evan proposed to me on. It's great to read through the days before and re-realize how utterly clueless I was that he was about to ask. Must have been the jet lag!

Our trips are so filled with action and adventure that it's tough to remember evvvvverything. I'm finding that journals are the perfect way to capture all of those lovely little details- names of great restaurants, amazing people we meet along the way, the beautiful, unexpected sights- that we would surely forget over time.

I LOVE these travel journals:

"The Journey Journal - Europe Edition," $12



From Cracked Designs' @ Etsy



"Airlplanes & Suitcases" Travel Journal, $8


From Afiori's shop @ Etsy



"Upcycled" Exotic Travel Journal, $18



(Note to self: Figure out what "upcycled" means!)

From Becky Design's @ Etsy



Now we just need to plan another trip so that I actually NEED one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin